jaunumi

Frag.png

frag

welcome to meet us

280724767_4986045624841732_3070553572213826904_n.png

may 23, 2022

nuura_black.png

nuura

welcome to 3 days of design

nuura_3daysofdesign_program_2022.webp

may 20, 2022

Moretti Compact.png

moretti compact

izmaiņas cenrādī

kc401 1_edited.png

Dear partners, we hereby inform you that due to repeated price increases for raw materials caused by market tension and a significant increase in energy costs, Moretti Compact is forced to increase the prices in the current price list.​​

 

Moretti Compact inform that the price list will be increased by 4%, starting from April 20 th , 2022

april 12, 2022

nuura_black.png

nuura

izmaiņas cenrādī

10485-22285_edited.jpg

Dear Partners, we would like to thank you for your collaboration and share the news about the company Nuura.


Please find in the register area the updated Nuura recommended retail price list with adjusted prices, effective as of May 2022. We kindly ask that you please update your system to reflect the new price list by Monday, 2nd May 2022.

march 28, 2022

mercantini.png

mercantini mobili

izmaiņas cenrādī

mercantini2_edited.jpg

Dear Customers, we hereby inform you that due to the repeated increases in the prices of raw materials caused by market tensions and the increase in energy costs, Mercantini are forced, to implement an increase prices in price lists. The current price lists for the Zenith, Omnia and Eclipse lines will be increased by 5% with effect from 24 April 2022. Therefore, taking into account the 6% increase that came into effect on 13/09/2021, the overall increase compared to the printed price lists will be 11%.

march 11, 2022

mercantini.png

mercantini mobili

jaunā kolekcija Kosmos

kc107.jpg

Kosmos, the new living program. Many solutions to customize according to your tastes and according to the available spaces, for a new dimension of comfort and well-being. The high modularity, the choice of quality materials, the multiple finishes, the refined essences, design the environment in an exclusive way.

january 10, 2022

mercantini.png

mercantini mobili

jaunā kolekcija Eclipse

ecl6.jpg

Design, aesthetics, ergonomics and practical use for total wellness. That is the philosophy of Mercantini Mobili in all its forms.  Anyone can find an answer to their furnishing needs thanks to excellent manufacturing techniques, beginning with ultra-silent components and shock absorbed closures. The New Collection Eclipse is the latest solution for your bedroom combining minimalism, elegance and modernity.

october 08, 2020